Jul 6

9 Jobs in International Education & 1 Internship with Doctors Without Borders

Via Carleen Ben (Oita). Posted by Sophia Chan (Sapporo-shi, 2009-2014). If interested in more job listings, join the JETwit Jobs Google Group and receive job listings even sooner by email.

(1) UNG Administrative Specialist for ROTC Project GO and Chinese Flagship language programs

The University of North Georgia (UNG) Project GO<http://www.ung.edu/projectgo> (Global Officers) and ROTC Chinese Flagship<http://www.ung.edu/chineseflagship> programs is looking for qualified candidates to serve in the position of Administrative Specialist for the programs. This position will provide administrative support to the Director of the programs and will be the first point of contact for students interested in the Project GO and Flagship programs. The Administrative Specialist will provide support on the day-to-day operations of the programs including but not limited to SCS database, website updates, scheduling of recruitment and testing activities, processing scholarship applications, and timely communication with students. Some evening and weekend hours required. This is a one-year grant supported position, funding is expected to continue but not guaranteed.

Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and other computer software. Experience in an ROTC program/environment preferred. Past Project GO / Flagship participant a plus. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; Excellent communication skills; Predisposition to work as a team member in a dynamic and flexible environment.

For a full description of the job and to apply, please follow this link: https://ung.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=18237&job=administrative-specialist

About the programs:
Project GO (Global Officers) <http://www.rotcprojectgo.org/> is a collaborative initiative that promotes critical language education, study abroad, and intercultural dialogue opportunities for ROTC students. Project GO programs focus exclusively on the languages and countries of the Middle East, Asia, Central Asia, and Africa.

The Language Flagship<http://www.thelanguageflagship.org/> is a program sponsored by the National Security Education Program (NSEP) and the U.S. Department of Defense. The goal of The Language Flagship program is to create language-capable professionals in various fields of study to enhance U.S. competitiveness and security.

Thanks,

Daniela Martinez Kahn, Manager
Project GO<http://www.ung.edu/projectgo> and ROTC Chinese Flagship<http://www.ung.edu/chineseflagship>
University of North Georgia
313 Barnes Hall, Dahlonega, GA 30597
Office: 706-867-2464

(2) Education Abroad Coordinator – Temple University

Temple University Education Abroad and Overseas Campuses seeks an Education Abroad Coordinator. The Education Abroad Coordinator serves as the initial point of contact for the Education Abroad office and performs a wide variety of front-line client services related to the delivery of general information about study abroad and specific information about Temple’s programs abroad to in-person, email and telephone inquirers. Advises students researching opportunities abroad. Provides general information about application/admission procedures and deadlines. Maintains resource library. Develops and conducts information sessions. Manages the front desk, answers telephones, receives visitors, responds to questions, fills requests for information and materials and provides administrative support to the study abroad operations as needed. Updates website, manages listserv and develops office events calendar.

The Education Abroad Coordinator will be called upon to complete assignments independently and seek answers to questions or problems in a very self-reliant manner. Assignments will be a mixture of highly responsible tasks requiring effective and decisive decision-making (i.e., student advising, establishing/maintaining databases, documents, spreadsheets, developing policies and procedures, developing and conducting information sessions and handouts, etc.) and overall responsibility for numerous traditional routine administrative/clerical responsibilities involved in office management (i.e., telephone answering, routing calls, directing office traffic, fulfilling information requests, scheduling meetings, faxing, copying, mailing(s), file and documentation control).

Essential Functions:

Manage front desk functions: answer telephones, receive visitors, respond to questions and direct callers/visitors to other staff as needed, schedule advising appointments
Advise students about education abroad opportunities and resources. Provide individualized responses and information to students, parents, faculty and advisers needing specific program details and/or guidance
Develop and conduct information sessions for students
Compile application materials from all study abroad applicants for processing
Manage inquiry database and delivery of program materials to students and study abroad advisers
Assist with special events including orientation, fairs, and conferences

Assist with outreach efforts including assist with print publications, create and maintain office events calendar, assist with social media presence, update the website, manage listserv, send weekly emails and special email announcements
Organize and maintain study abroad resource library, update holdings, ensure adequate supply of catalogs and other materials for distribution
Train and supervise undergraduate student workers, and manage the Student Ambassador Volunteer Program
Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
BA/BS and 1 year of experience in higher education, preferably in an international programs office. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Must have studied abroad as a high school student or undergraduate.

Required Skills and Abilities:
. Experience updating websites (i.e. HTML/CSS)
* Experience with social media
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to make presentations to small and large audiences
* Must be organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
* Demonstrated professionalism with the ability to handle and prioritize diverse tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to stay focused while managing constant interruptions
* Candidate must have demonstrated ability to work with people of all constituent groups

PREFERRED:
Experience with Banner Student and StudioAbroad online application systems
Proficiency in a second language

To apply for this position please visit our website at www.temple.edu<http://www.temple.edu>, scroll to the bottom and click on Careers at Temple. Please reference TU-19267. AA, EOE, m/f/d/v.

(3) 2 Program Coordinator Openings at CET Academic Programs (DC)

CET Academic Programs seeks an Asia Programs Coordinator and a Brazil, Italy, MENA Programs Coordinator to work in the Washington, DC office.

The Program Coordinators’ primary responsibilities are to manage the daily operations of the CET programs in their respective countries. Program Coordinators are an integral part of the Programming team and will serve as the primary point of contact for admissions and student services. We are seeking detail-oriented candidates with excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to work independently, strong administrative skills, and a commitment to study abroad. Ideal candidates will be both flexible and enthusiastic. Study abroad experience in an appropriate region is preferred.

For full job descriptions and application instructions, please visit http://cetacademicprograms.com/about-cet/work-for-cet/

(4) ISEP Program Officer (Bi-Lingual Spanish/English) in DC
ISEP is delighted to announce a new position opening for a Bi-Lingual Spanish/English speaking Program Officer! We offer a generous compensation and benefits package in the vibrant city of Arlington, VA, minutes from Washington DC.

Please apply today by submitting your cover letter to: Robyn Lighthammer, Director of Human Resources- Rlighthammer@ISEP.org
Position Title: International Program Officer
Countries of Specialty (Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Malta, Turkey, Italy & Netherlands) **
** Spanish fluency required

Department: International Member Relations
Reports to: Regional Director, International Member Relations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Date: June 29 2015

POSITION SUMMARY
Serves as primary resource for advising and counseling students on ISEP’s program offerings in their designated countries, and students from their countries for placement in the USA. Conducts outreach and engagement activities with students and coordinators for retention of applicants. Works within and across departments to ensure successful international experiences and learning outcomes for students.

KEY RELATIONSHIPS
External: Students & Coordinators at member institutions

Internal:
Regional Directors, Program Assistants; Assistant Vice President for Program Operations; Director of Student Learning and Success

PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES

1. Student Services and Success
• Conducts advising, outreach, and engagement activities with students to increase applicant retention and student satisfaction
• Responds to inquiries in a timely manner from coordinators and students at member institutions regarding programs and availability of space
• Manages communications with students regarding academic and logistical matters
• Serves as ongoing contact regarding the student experience and follows up on student issues as needed
• Supports initiatives to strengthen program delivery (e.g., curriculum integration)
2. Coordinator and Member Relations
• Provides support during and following study abroad period and responds to crisis situations
• Serves as primary point of contact for coordinators from member institutions in designated countries regarding student matters
• Cooperates in coordinator training, workshops and mentoring
• Conducts site visits in the US and abroad
3. Communications and Outreach
• Collects, reviews, and edits membership profile and program information (Institutional Information Sheets, Member Directory entries, etc.)
• Conducts pre-departure orientations and ISEP Live/Google Hangout sessions
• Provides input and collaborates on creation of educational materials to ensure student success
4. SEVIS
• Serves as Alternate Responsible Officer for SEVIS
• Completes necessary processes and provides necessary documentation for international student employment authorization and academic training

5. Assists International Regional Director in new program development as needed, and performs other duties as assigned

REQUIREMENTS

Education: BA required

Foreign Language Skills- Required Spanish fluency in both written & verbal communications

Skills: Study abroad or work experience in designated region; understanding of the cultures and educational systems of designated countries and of U.S. higher education

Excellent cross-cultural communication and organizational skills; strong customer service and student relations skills; ability to handle detail and prioritize workload; ability to work as a team member as well as independently

(5) James Madison University – Director of Study Abroad (VA)

The Office of International Programs at James Madison University invites applicants for the position of Director of Study Abroad.

This position leads, administers, and coordinates all study, intern, and service abroad opportunities for the JMU community. This position reports to the Associate Executive Director for Strategic Partnerships and supervises the study abroad team.

To view the full job description and apply online please visit the JMU Joblink website: https://joblink.jmu.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1435761492500
Posting Number: 0406777

Review of applications will begin on July 30, 2015 and the position will remain open until filled.

(6) International Admissions and Enrollment Coordinator @ Portland Community College

Requisition Number: 08416

Open Date: 06-30-2015

Location: Rock Creek Campus

Address: 17705 NW Springville Rd.

Hours of Work: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday

Position Status: Academic Professional; Level 3; Full-time; Exempt

Starting Salary Range: 2014/2015 Salary Range: $41,184/yr to $71,410/yr. (see “Additional Posting Information” section for details)

Job Close Date: 7-15-2015

Job Summary:
Under the direction of International Education management, performs professional level duties in researching, analyzing and resolving complex technical issues related to international student admission, registration, and records. Provides maintenance and analysis for systems processes and regulatory compliance including the accuracy and integrity of international student records. Functions as the technical expert regarding international admission and outreach and the academic record.

Responsibilities/Duties:
– Coordinates international admissions counseling for prospective students and dual admission process with partner institutions as well as other educational institutions throughout Europe and Asia.
– In collaboration with International Education management, assists in developing and implementing district-wide, campus-based, and program specific marketing and recruitment strategies including coordinating high school and business visitation programs; planning and coordinating campus and district events such as college visitations and tours, college fairs, business and industry visits etc., to inform the public about educational opportunities available at the College for international students.
– Interprets and provides critical analysis of international enrollment services policies, procedures, compliance and technical review of work processes. Researches, analyzes and evaluates a variety of complex data, information and statistics regarding international admissions, registration and records for online processes, telephone helpline, and direct services. Summarizes findings in applicable reports or other communication mediums.
– Runs specialty reports to determine compliance of international students with academic progress challenges. Provides reports for management and works directly with the Registrar to ensure compliance with federal, state and other regulations.
– Tracks statistics, gathers data, and writes reports. Monitors and reviews assigned budget accounts.
– Coordinates district wide admissions and referral during the recruitment admissions process.
– Collaborates with the College’s marketing department to design and implement international marketing plan.
– Serves as a liaison to high school, embassies and language centers admissions counselors.
– Evaluates international students’ transcripts, applications, and bank statements.
– Provides general advising services to international students when needed.
– Oversees and directs the work of Enrollment Specialists.
– Administers international student health insurance program and prepares analytical reports.
– Coordinates with the international insurance company and foreign embassies.
– Serves as an international education program liaison to business office and third-party billing.
– Serves as the Designated School Official (DSO-F1) for international students and Alternate
– Responsible Officer for faculty and student exchange programs (ARO-J1), maintaining the Student
– Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) and all related certification requirements for students and faculty.

Minimum Qualifications:
– The education and/or work history sections of your online application form must demonstrate that you meet all of the following Minimum Qualifications. The information on the resume/cover letter will not substitute for the completed application.
– Satisfactory references and successful completion of the criminal background check are required to meet the minimum qualifications for hire into this position.

– Bachelor’s degree in International Education, Social Sciences, International Business or closely related field (relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis).

– Two years of demonstrated experience in International Education, international student programs, recruiting, marketing or related field.

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Working knowledge of regulations associated with international student admissions, registrations, student visa and SEVIS.
– Working knowledge of international student recruiting and reporting.
– Considerable knowledge of college admissions policies and procedures.
– Skill in reviewing/evaluating foreign transcripts.
– Skill in delivering presentations.
– Strong intercultural communication skills.
– Skill in operating a computer and supporting software.
– Ability to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and diplomacy.
– Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
– Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
– Ability to learn and apply applicable federal regulations.

WORK ENVIRONMENT

Work is typically performed in an office environment and requires extensive use of computer and telephone. This position may include some evening and weekend work and domestic and international travel.

Special/Preferred Qualifications:

Special/Preferred Qualifications:

– Preferred languages are Korean, Arabic, Vietnamese, Spanish or Chinese.
– Knowledge of SEVIS database
– Working experience with F-1 and J-1 student immigration regulations.
– Experience processing international admissions applications.
– Experience working with international (F-1 or J-1) students.
– Experience/exposure with international insurance processing
– Experience working with Banner, or similar database.
– Ability to be self-directed and work in a team.
– Experience collaborating with students, faculty, and staff.
– Demonstrated time-management and organizational skills.

Additional Posting Information:
Additional Posting Information:

To apply for this position you must submit:
1. Completed responses to the Required Questions from the Committee – scroll down to see “Required Questions” below – (Attach document)*
2. Completed online application
3. Cover Letter (attach document)*
4. Current Resume (attach document)*

* When you apply for the position, you will be given an opportunity to attach the above documents. They may be attached in either “Microsoft Word” or “.pdf” formats.

– Initial salary placement will normally be at Step 1. Advanced initial salary placement for directly relevant professional, business or industrial experience may be applied for new Academic Professionals.

– Upon hire candidate will be required to supply official copies of transcripts for all degrees earned.

– Applicants selected for hire will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
– Effective January 1, 2014, all applicants hired by the college will be required to reimburse PCC for the cost of their criminal background check, through payroll deduction.

– This position is included in the bargaining agreement between Portland Community College and the Portland Community College Federation of Faculty/Academic Professional Employees. Employment in this position will require, as a condition of employment, payment of monthly union dues or a monthly fair share fee in lieu of dues through automatic payroll deduction.

– Portland Community College will hire only United States citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. All new employees will be required to complete the designated Immigration Service Employers Verification I-9 form.

– As an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity institution, PCC is actively seeking qualified minorities, women, disabled veterans, veterans and individuals with disabilities to enhance its work force and to reflect the diversity of its student body. Applicants with disabilities may request accommodation to complete the application and selection process. Please notify Human Resources at least three (3) working days prior to the date of need.

Documents that must be associated with this posting:
Resume
Cover Letter
Responses to Required Questions

Documents which can be associated with this posting:

Full Time/Part Time: Full Time

How to Apply
For complete job description and application instructions, visit: jobs.pcc.edu

(7) Director, Study Abroad @ Fairfield University
Fairfield University is a co-educational, comprehensive Jesuit university with a 200-acre campus located along the scenic shoreline community of Fairfield, CT.  The University is comprised of approximately 3,500 undergraduate and 1,200 graduate students pursuing degrees within 5 schools:  The College of Arts and Sciences, The Charles F. Dolan School of Business, The School of Engineering, The School of Nursing, and The Graduate School of Education and Allied Professions.  All schools of the university are committed to a liberal humanistic approach to education, encouraging interdisciplinary learning and fostering ethical and religious values.
Reporting to the Vice President of Academic Affairs, the Director of the Office of Study Abroad will lead and direct all aspects of our six Fairfield University administered programs, affiliate programs and exchange programs.  This entails overseeing programs, activities, and student support services, including the operations of the study abroad and foreign exchange programs.  The Director will also ensure that the curriculum at University hosted programs remains current and is in compliance with accreditation standards, monitor the documentation and visa application processes, and oversee the departmental budget and management of expenditures throughout the year.
Requirements

•       Master’s Degree or equivalent related experience.
•       5-10 years of directly related experience in study abroad; at least 5 years managing programs and staff.
•       Must have experience and capability for managing a budget.
•       Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
•       Experience in international education including work in study abroad is necessary.
•       Strong cross-cultural communication skills desired.
•       Demonstrated aptitude in formulating and executing marketing strategies as well as building and maintaining partner relations for growing study abroad programs.
•       Excellent organizational and presentation skills required.
•       Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
•       Leads and directs the work of others while working in a collaborative manner.
•       A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
•       The ideal candidate should possess leadership and managerial skills with an enthusiastic approach for developing new programs.
•       Evenings and/or weekends to participate in campus events and business travel.
•       All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.

If interested, please visit our website at www.fairfield.edu/jobs under Employment Opportunities and follow our online application instructions.

(8) Study Abroad Advisor @ Case Western Reserve University

Case Western Reserve is delighted to announce a new position opening for a
Study Abroad Advisor in Cleveland, Ohio.

Please apply today on the CWRU Employment Website:

https://employment.case.edu/psp/ERECRUIT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL

Job Description

POSITION OBJECTIVE

The Study Abroad Advisor reports to the Executive Director for
International Affairs. Responsibilities include recruiting students for
study abroad programs, advising students on study abroad options, assisting
students in applications and credit procedures, tracking study abroad
students, and assisting with risk management procedures. Additional
responsibilities include identifying new study abroad opportunities and
identifying grants to support study abroad programs.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS

1.    Develop and facilitate efforts and events to encourage students to
study abroad, promote the importance of study abroad, and to further the
goals of the Office of Education Abroad.

2.    Advise students interested in study abroad and assist them in
identifying appropriate programs.

3.    Recruit students for faculty led short-term study abroad programs.

4.    Assist students as they progress through the application,
preparation, departure, and returning stages of their study abroad
experience.

5.    Track student numbers on study abroad programs.

6.    Identify grants and alternate funding sources to support study abroad
and exchange students.

7.    Assist in the development of new study abroad and exchange programs.

8.    Conduct some site visits of international partners and assist in
developing risk management procedures.

9.    Be available and responsive in the event of a crisis.

10.  Work with the faculty and staff to develop and implement new study
abroad programs.

NONESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS

Perform other duties as assigned.

CONTACTS

Department: Regular contact with department staff.

University: Frequent contact with other school administrators regarding
questions to study abroad programs and opportunities.

External: Occasional contact with international exchange institutions.

Students: Frequent contact with students regarding study abroad
opportunities and guidance.

SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY

No direct supervisory responsibility.

QUALIFICATIONS

abroad advising (experience living and working overseas is desired).

Education/Licensing: Bachelor’s degree required.

REQUIRED SKILLS

1.    Ability to work with and facilitate communication between a
wide-variety of people at all levels within the university as well as
individuals and organizations outside the university.

2.    Knowledge of other cultures.

3.    Ability to use accounting skills with program close-outs, etc.

4.    Ability to learn, understand and communicate English language and
culture issues and concerns.

5.    Marketing skills desired.

WORKING CONDITIONS

Typical office environment. Occasional evenings and weekends required.

.

Diversity Statement

In employment, as in education, Case Western Reserve University is
committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity.  Women, veterans, members of
underrepresented minority groups, and individuals with disabilities are
encouraged to apply.

.

Reasonable Accommodations

Case Western Reserve University provides reasonable accommodations to
applicants with disabilities.  Applicants requiring a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should
contact the Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity at
216-368-8877 to request a reasonable accommodation.  Determinations as to
granting reasonable accommodations for any applicant will be made on a
case-by-case basis.

(9) Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)- PAID INTERNSHIPS
DESCRIPTION

Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is pleased to announce its paid Internship Program. Interns gain practical work experience and support the work of our Communications, Development, Program, Human Resources (both for the field and the office), and Executive departments. Interns also gain a basic introduction to the field of international medical humanitarian aid and advocacy. All internships will take place in our New York office and will be paid at the rate of $10.00 per hour.

2015 Internship Program Schedule

September 1 to December 18

Please submit your application by:
August 7, 2015

How to Apply:  http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/work-us/work-office/office-internships for full details.

*Please note that Access Campaign internships do not follow this application timeline. Please see the descriptions for information on when to apply.

Important Information

This is a competitive program. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis.
Due to high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted after the application deadline.
Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Candidates may apply for more than one term, but will only be contacted regarding the most current term.
International candidates are responsible for securing their U.S. work permit. If your CV indicates that you are not based in New York, please make sure to explicitly note in your cover letter that you will be available to move to New York City for the duration of the internship, if applicable.
All candidates are responsible for their own accommodation (and relocation, if applicable) in New York City. If your CV indicates that you are not based in New York, please make sure to explicitly note in your cover letter that you will be available to move to New York City for the duration of the internship, if applicable.
No calls or e-mails please regarding application status.

In addition to paid internships, Doctors Without Borders participates in work/study programs for those who qualify.

Internship Positions:

Access Campaign Comms Intern
Access Campaign Vaccines Intern
Access HIV and Tuberculosis Policy Intern
Access Intern
Desk Intern
Editorial and Multimedia Intern
Executive Intern
Field Human Resources Intern
Foundations and Corporations Intern
Fundraising Events Intern
Health Information Systems Intern (Mobile Health Application for Seasonal Malaria Chemoprevention)
Human Resources Intern
IT Intern
Major Gifts Intern
Major Gifts Prospect Research Intern
Marketing Intern
Medical Editing Intern
Planned Giving Intern
Press Intern
Public Events Intern
Social Media Intern
Web Intern

(10) Development Officer, Global Development @ NYU

Position Summary: Primarily support all global development activities for UDAR and University wide targeted at major individual gifts level ($100,000+), from alumni, parents, friends , and corporate and foundation prospects outside the US designed to increase private donations to the University. Travel regularly internationally to build NYU constituencies abroad; manage prospect pool of 150-200 global alumni/parents with a focus primarily on U.K., Canada, and select countries in Europe and Asia, as well as in other parts of the world as needed. Responsibilities include direct cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of prospects and donors. Develop and implement programs and events in foreign locations where necessary to engage potential donors. Collaborate closely with Global Alumni Relations team , NYU Shanghai team, NYU Abu Dhabi and other partners around the University to build involvement by alumni and parents, and maximizing long-term gains in alumni and parent giving. Support Executive Director for Global and Provost Initiatives and Senior Vice President of University Development & Alumni Relations in prospect management, outreach, and engagement, as needed.

Qualifications/Required Education: Bachelor’s degree.

Required Experience: 3-7 years’ relevant experience or equivalent. Must include experience working with international constituencies. Must include experience in fundraising, events planning, cultivation and stewardship of donors

Preferred Experience: Experience working with parents and alumni in an academic setting.

Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to take initiative and collaborate with others. Ability to work independently and travel solo to international locations. Ability to travel six or more times a year internationally (1-2 weeks at a time). Working knowledge of a foreign language required. Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database usage.

Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of MS Office Suite and BSR Advance system.

Experience living and/or working outside of the US preferred.

When you come to work at New York University, it’s more than just a job that awaits you. You have the opportunity to Experience Excellence.

You are joining an exciting intellectual and cultural community, one where employees – faculty and staff – come together to create a unique product: excellence in education and research. You are part of a diverse, multi-cultural and creative institution, one with a world-wide reputation as a leader in higher education. NYU is the largest private university in the United States, with 12,000 faculty and staff from all over the world and 40,000 students from all 50 states and more than 120 foreign countries. NYU offers opportunities to have an impact on a truly global level.

For more information about working at NYU and to apply for this position, visit our website at: www.nyucareers.com. When asked “How were you referred to NYU?”, please select the appropriate source from the drop-down menu. We accept online applications only.

NYU is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer.

Internal Number: 510_60422

Page Rank