- JetWit is the most centralized, efficient and effective way to reach the community of 55,000+ JET alumni, current JETs and even future JETs in the U.S., Japan and worldwide (including 25,000+ in the U.S. alone).
- JetWit is the leading source of job listings for JET alumni as well as current JETs still in Japan.
- JetWit is the de facto alumni magazine, career services department and PR/communications agent for the JET alumni community.
- JetWit is supported by the Consulate General of Japan in New York. Click here to read the “Letter of Support“ for JetWit from the Consulate.
- JetWit is currently getting between 400 and 600 hits/day and approximately 13,000 hits/month from JET alums and current JETs all over the world, including the U.S., Canada, Japan, UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- The JET Programme began in 1987, and now there are JET alumni established in a variety of fields, professions, companies and other organizations throughout the world. These alumni now have increasing purchasing power as well as the ability to influence the purchasing decisions of their organizations.
If you’re interested in advertising on JetWit, please contact Steven Horowitz at ads [at] jetwit dot-com. In addition to placing ads, JetWit specializes in devising creative and cost-effective approaches to help you reach JETs and JET alumni in the U.S., Japan and around the world.