Via Actus Staffing. Posted by Kay Monroe (Miyazaki-shi, 1995 -97).
***Note: If you apply for this position, please let them know you learned of it from JETwit. Thanks.***
Job Position: Operations Assistant
Posted by: Actus
Location: Downtown, NYC
- Established Japanese shipping company, engaging in operating cargo ships for breakbulk cargo. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in New York , NY .
- Entry level welcome. This would be a great opportunity for entry level person who wants to start a career in office environment.
Your Role with the Company:
Responsible for supporting the Company’s Operations functions, including coordinate ocean freight shipments, voyage arrangement, ensuring accurate documentation, and performing customer service functions.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Good communication skill in English a must. (No Japanese skill required.)
- Understanding of Japanese culture desired.
- Entry level is also welcome.
- PC Skill（Excel, Word Basic Skill，PowerPoint preferred）
- Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm with unpaid lunch break.
- This is a temp to hire position with 3-months temporary period.
- Salary: Around $13/hr during temporary period (30K~35K when hired)
Please forward your most recent resume and cover letter as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to mention which position you are applying to and your desired salary in your cover letter. We look forward to your application. Thank you!
Actus Consulting Group
19 West 44th Street, Suite 415
New York, NY 10036