Via JETAA Sydney. Posted by Kay Monroe (Miyazaki-shi, 1995 -97).
Posted by: Asialink Leaders Program
Start Date: N/A
Applications for the 2013 program for Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane* are NOW OPEN ONLINE
Key dates for the 2013 intake are as follows:
- Applications open – 6 August 2012, 9am
- Online webinar – join us for an interactive information session – 22 August 2012, 5-6pm
- Applications close – 1 October 2012, 5pm
- Interviews conducted – November 2012
- Successful applicants notified – December 2012
- Program starts – March 2013
- DRAFT DATES FOR THE 2013 PROGRAM WILL BE OUT SOON.
- The Asialink Leaders Program is now using an online application process for the 2013 program. Please click on the above link to apply online for the program. Applications can be saved and completed at any stage.
- You must include a LETTER OF ENDORSEMENT SIGNED BY YOUR EMPLOYER, acknowledging the time commitment required (refer to the sample program schedules for an example of the time required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an example of a Letter of Endorsement.
Full Program = $6,500 + GST
These fees include approximately 115 contact hours of activities, and cover all costs relating to scheduled events for the program, except where travel and accommodation is concerned in relation to the five-day Canberra retreat.
We are grateful for the support of Charter Keck Kramer for providing scholarships to support applicants from the community sector. Scholarships will be discussed at the interview stage, however please feel free to contact the program manager to discuss this option.
For more detailed information on what is included in the fees, please download the Leaders Program Additional Information pack
For further information:
Please contact May Liak or David Paroissien at Asialink on (03) 8344 4800, or email email@example.com
*Please note that Brisbane applicants undertake the majority of the program in Sydney, including workshops and dinner series. As part of the program, the Brisbane participants also have the opportunity to attend two dinners hosted in Brisbane.