A JET-relevant job listing received directly from the company, a small international investment firm (via a reference from a JET alum).
Posted by Kay Monroe (Miyazaki-shi, 1995 -97).
Job Position: Administrative Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are a small international investment firm in San Francisco looking for a bright, creative, self-starter who is bilingual in English/Japanese and can jump in and take control of a unique Administrative Coordinator position. The Coordinator will provide administrative and office support and will serve as special events organizer. He/She may also be called upon to assist with pro bono work for an affiliated non-profit organization during work hours. Due to the relatively small size of our firm, the candidate must have the flexibility to work across departments and be able to pro-actively handle multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision. This position will report to the Managing Partner and Director.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with the highest standards for quality and accuracy, including the ability to pay
attention to details, easily follow directions and learn quickly
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with composure, organization, and efficiency.
* Willingness and ability to take responsibility for completing assigned tasks within requisite time frames, even in the face of unforeseen
* Proficiency in MS Suite Applications: specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and ideally Salesforce, social media, and WordPress, etc.
* Japanese language ability and knowledge of Japanese business culture is required
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, vacation and holidays.
Please send a cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.