Via Actus. Posted by Kay Monroe (Miyazaki-shi, 1995 -97).
***Note: If you apply for this position, please let them know you learned of it from JETwit. Thanks.***
Job Position: Export & OEM Sales Coordinator
Location: Laureldale , PA
1. Coordinate the movement of products in and out of the country in accordance with company procedures while complying with relevant country and international laws.
2. Effectively communicate with import and export authorities, customers, and suppliers.
3. Manage sales inquiries, price quotes and other sales activities.
4. Maintain excellent business relationships.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
1. 4-year college degree.
2. Customer-focused, individual seeking career opportunity.
3. Proficient working knowledge of MS Office Suite with advanced Excel skills.
4. Motorcycle or powersports enthusiast not a requirement but a plus.
5. Japanese skill is NOT required, but a big plus.
6. Must be THOROUGH and DETAIL-ORIENTED.
-Is the leading manufacturer and distributor of powersports batteries to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and aftermarket distributors in North America .
-Has leading share in motorcycle battery market. Their powersports batteries are used in motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle, snowmobile and personal watercraft applications.
-Headquartered in: Laureldale , PA. Has 30 employees in the PA office, 200 in the factory.
Your Role with the Company:
-As the primary contact for our export and Japanese OEM accounts, this person will coordinate internal resources to successfully satisfy customer requests and inquiries. They are seeking an individual who is thorough and committed to getting the job done for the customer.
-Prior import and export experience is not mandatory. This role is very important to our continued profitable growt
Benefit: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacationh.
Please forward your most recent resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as an MS WORD attachment. Make sure to mention which position you are applying to in your cover letter. We will contact qualified candidates to have a preliminary interview. We are a Japanese staffing agency and currently searching for candidates for the above position at one of our client companies. We look forward to your application. Thank you!