Posted by: Consulate General of Japan
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, CA
Start Date: N/A
The Japan Information Center of the Consulate General of Japan seeks to fill a position for the Coordinator for Education. Applicants who meet the following requirements and who are interested in the position will submit a resume to our office.
(1) Handling education -related issues: Promotion and support of Japanese language. education, the
Japanese Government Scholarship sponsored by the Ministry of Education, studying in Japan,
introducing Japan to local schools etc…
(2) Assisting with various Japan Information Center programs and projects as needed.
(1) Person who is able to make a long-term commitment (Japanese citizens must hold a green card).
(2) Work experience (especially in the education field) and a strong interest in Japanese language
education in the United States and Japan-US educational exchange.
(3) Person who has strong communication skills in Japanese and English.
(4) Computer literate.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY: Friday, May 11. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter as an attachment to:
Japan Information Center
50 Fremont Street, Suite 2200
San Francisco, CA 94105
(Please refrain from contacting us by telephone)