Position: Branch Office Administrator
Posted by: Edward Jones
Location: Redmond, WA, USA
Here’s a job via PNWJETAA:
Chiaki Hirate, AAMS®, a Financial Advisor at Edward Jones in Redmond is looking for a Branch Office Administrator. English is a must and familiarity with Japanese is a plus! Check out the job description and flyer. If you have any questions, please email Ms. Hirate at Chiaki.Hirate@edwardjones.com
Are you an organized individual capable of self-managing your time? Does it excite you to provide a high level of service in a team environment? Would others describe you as someone with strong communication skills both verbal and written with an ability to build strong relationships? If so, continue reading about how you can play an important role in helping clients and the success of your branch team.
Our Branch Office Administrators (BOA) play an important role in serving our clients and successfully operating our branch offices in partnership with Financial Advisors. BOAs work independently to organize and manage a wide range of administrative and client support activities. Successful BOAs possess strong written and verbal communication skills, build strong relationships with their clients and are motivated by the opportunity to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
The BOA plays a critical administrative role in the branch and supports our commitment to an ideal client experience. The BOA and the financial advisor work together as a team to create new clients, serve existing clients, and run an efficient branch office. A BOA’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Prepare reports and materials for client appointments
- Update prospective client and client data records
- Proactively contact clients to set or confirm appointments and offer appropriate services
- Contact existing clients to invite them to a face to face meeting with the financial advisor to review their financial goals
- Plan and prepare marketing materials and events with the financial advisor
- Organize and maintain the financial advisor’s schedule
- Learn and implement new tools and systems that manage client contacts and increase branch efficiency.
- Exceptional client service focus
- Efficient organization, planning and time management skills
- Self-directed initiative
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn new tools and systems
- Flexibility to adjust to evolving client and branch needs
Please click here to apply. (Job code: 14550BR)