Position: Executive Assistant
Posted by: Pokémon Company International
Location: Bellevue, WA
Here’s a job via JETAASC:
Love Pokémon & fluent in Japanese? Apply for this Executive Assistant position with the Pokémon Company ASAP! See attachment for details. If you’re interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Synda McCormick Reischl from Stellar Rocks recruiting company directly (do not apply online via Pokémon’s website):
The Pokémon Company International (TPCi), a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who will provide administrative support to our President. The ideal candidate will be able to navigate a fast-paced multicultural environment, is fluent in Japanese, have excellent follow through and can perform their tasks with minimal supervision.
- Collaborates on internal special projects that may cross divisions, as well as external special projects with partners and vendors.
- Arranges meetings and schedules visitors onsite.
- Coordinates travel logistics for visitors as necessary.
- Creates presentations and communications in Japanese or English.
- Effectively represents TPCi internally and externally.
- Processes expense reports, purchase orders and invoices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- This job requiresboth written and spoken fluency in Japanese and English.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of U.S. and Japanese culture and customs in the workplace.
- Excellent project coordination skills with proven ability to drive results; action oriented and strong problem solver.
- Previous experience working for an international corporation desired.
- Passion for the games and entertainment industry desired.
- Strong judgment, interpersonal skills, and a high level of confidentiality required.
- Able to work independently and anticipate change.
- Able to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision; make independent decisions when needed.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required, and knowledge of Mac operating system desired.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience supporting senior management at an international company.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- We are a standard office work environment, with primarily open cubicles. Height adjustable workstations, adjustable chairs and monitor stands are provided for all employees.
- Ability to work flexible hours on weekends and evenings as required for key initiatives.
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.