Position: Senior Director of Development and Training
Posted by: Culture Connect, Inc.
Type: Full-time exempt employee
Location: Decatur, GA
• Assist in strategic planning and visioning.
• Develop, maintain, and cultivate strategic relationships.
• Market research, as necessary.
• Supervise a team of 2-3.
• Develop sales plans and marketing strategies to further promote Culture Connect’s training programs.
• Organize, plan, manage, and evaluate trainings around the issues of interpretation and cultural competency.
• Revise and design three year strategy and plan for development.
• Oversee all public relations initiatives, including but not limited to Facebook, newsletters, events, and mailings.
• Review and develop prospect list, focusing on foundations and individual donors.
• Manage cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship process.
• Drive, initiative, can-do attitude, and results-oriented
• 2-3 years development experience
• Superb work ethic, including skilled at development and pipeline management, and an excellent close rate
• Superior writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work and build rapport with individuals of diverse backgrounds
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills, able to meet deadlines and oversee multiple projects
• Attention to detail as well as ability to strategize and execute on the big picture
• Accountable for results
• Must have an interest in, passion for, and commitment to Culture Connect’s mission and the programs
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Health insurance reimbursement
• 15 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick days, 2 unpaid personal days